Rani Mukherji, Randeep Hooda team up for Karan Johar's short film
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Rani Mukherjee will be sharing screen space with Randeep Hooda for the first time in a Karan Johar movie titled 'Bombay Talkies'.
'Bombay Talkies' is a landmark feature film of this year releasing on the centenary date of May 3, 2013, when the industry completes 100 years of cinema.
It is an ode to cinema by four prolific film makers - Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.
"Yes, I am doing a short film with Karan Johar and it features Rani Mukherjee," Randeep told PTI without divulging any details about the project and his role.
The film will also star 'Mujhse Fraandship Karoge' actor Saqib Siddique.
Randeep has been much in demand after his performance in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster', 'Jannat 2' and 'Heroine' among others.
Rani, whose latest release was 'Talaash' had teamed up with Johar in 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' way back in 2006.