Rani Mukherji to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali again
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
"I first worked with him (Sanjay Leela Bhansali) in Black. I am happy to be a part of that film. He has promised me that he will make more films with me," Rani, who is a close friend of Bhansali, told reporters.
Rani walked down the memory lane, recollecting the time she agreed to be part of Black, in which she played a blind, deaf and mute girl.
"He gifted me Black. It was wonderful to work with him on a film like that. I remember I was in Italy when Sanjay offered me the film. I liked it and agreed to be part of it. I must say he shocked everyone with the movie. My journey with him has been wonderful," Rani said.
Dressed in a red sari, the Bengali beauty had come to launch Bhansali's debut TV show SaraswatiChandra - a classic love story - and give him best wishes.
"I will always be there for him. He is my good friend and favourite director. This is his debut on television and I wish him good luck. I want everyone to watch this show.
"I am sure that like his films Devdas, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Black and others, even this show will be spectacular," she said.
The show has popular TV actors Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget in lead roles.
"I am sure we would get a wonderful pair on screen with this show. I am hopeful audience will like them. They are a lovely pair on screen," Rani said.