Ranji captains and coaches' conclave next week
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
The annual one-day conclave of Ranji captains and coaches, along with the technical committee chairman Anil Kumble, is scheduled to be held here on March 5.
The one-day meet will discuss the 2012-13 season and invite suggestions from the captains and coaches for improvements, if needed, for the next season, Cricket Board sources said today.
The technical committee did an overhaul of the Ranji Trophy format at the end of last season by abolishing elite and plate divisions and bringing in a three-tier system featuring all teams in one division for this season.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment