Ranji trophy: Baroda pile on runs against listless Delhi attack
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
At 399 for seven, Panchal and Gagandeep joined hands. The duo took on the spinners as well as medium pacer Bhatia with aplomb. Both completed their half centuries with a six each.
Panchal hit one straight while Gagandeep, who matched his partner for stroke, hit a huge one off Bhatia to the deep mid-wicket region.
For Delhi, Awana bowled 32 overs taking two for 97 while Rajat Bhatia had the best figures of three for 35 from 19 overs. Last match's hero Suyal gave away 119 runs in 33 overs without any success.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism