Ranji trophy:Tripura 226/5 against J-K in inconsequential Group C match
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Opener Subhrajit Roy hit a fine half-century to guide Tripura to 226 for five in their first innings against Jammu and Kashmir at close on the third day of a rain-hit Ranji Trophy Group C match here today.
Subhrajit made 86 off 177 deliveries and struck 11 fours during his fine knock.
Veteran Abbas Ali was unbeaten on 50 along with captain Ajay Ratra, who is batting on 35 at stumps on the penultimate day.
Earlier, resuming at the overnight score of 60 for two, Tripura added 166 runs today in 62 overs.
Off-spinner Parvez Rassol returned with best figures of three for 42 for J&K.
The inconsequential Group C match at the Gandhi Memorial Science College Ground here has been severely hit by bad weather as only 23 overs were bowled in the first two days. The opening day's play completely washed out due to relentless rain.
Tripura: 226 for five in 85 overs (Subhrajit Roy 86, Abbas Ali 50; Parvez Rassol 3/42).
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer