Ranji trophy:Tripura 226/5 against J-K in inconsequential Group C match
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Arvind Kejriwal set to launch Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha poll campaign tomorrow at Rohtak
- Mata Amritanandamayi dismiss allegations against her ashram
- Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi
- Sushma Swaraj on Rahul Gandhi's anti-graft efforts: Sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
Opener Subhrajit Roy hit a fine half-century to guide Tripura to 226 for five in their first innings against Jammu and Kashmir at close on the third day of a rain-hit Ranji Trophy Group C match here today.
Subhrajit made 86 off 177 deliveries and struck 11 fours during his fine knock.
Veteran Abbas Ali was unbeaten on 50 along with captain Ajay Ratra, who is batting on 35 at stumps on the penultimate day.
Earlier, resuming at the overnight score of 60 for two, Tripura added 166 runs today in 62 overs.
Off-spinner Parvez Rassol returned with best figures of three for 42 for J&K.
The inconsequential Group C match at the Gandhi Memorial Science College Ground here has been severely hit by bad weather as only 23 overs were bowled in the first two days. The opening day's play completely washed out due to relentless rain.
Tripura: 226 for five in 85 overs (Subhrajit Roy 86, Abbas Ali 50; Parvez Rassol 3/42).
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express