Ranveer, Arjun, Priyanka to promote 'Gunday' in DIFF
The starcast and director of upcoming film 'Gunday' are all set to be a part of an event at the ongoing Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF).
The event, which will take place tomorrow, is happening two months ahead of the film's release date of Valentine's Day, 2014.
Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, and Priyanka Chopra will be present along with director Ali Abbas Zafar. They will be a part of a conversation session with the audience and share the behind-the-scenes stories of the shoot.
'Gunday' is an action drama set in the 1980s. Singh and Kapoor, both of whom have undergone extensive physical training for their roles, play Bengali thieves who get involved in the coal mafia.
Chopra plays the female lead and love interest of the two men. DIFF's 'In Conversation' events feature the world's most prominent figures in cinema in person, in front of a live audience.
Hollywood actor Martin Sheen will also take part in the series this year.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties