Ranveer, Arjun, Priyanka's 'Gunday' trailer premieres at Dubai International Film Festival
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The trailer of Yash Raj Films' forthcoming 'Gunday' was unveiled at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) in the presence of the movie's stars Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, along with director Ali Abbas Zafar.
The unveiling of the trailer was followed by an 'In Conversation with Gunday' session which included a discussion between the cast and crew on the making-of the film.
Here it is ! The big fat Theatrical Trailerof GUNDAY ! http://t.co/2GthzTkIMB— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) December 13, 2013
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra, screening of the trailer marked a key festival milestone as the first Indian Film to have its trailer premier
Based in Calcutta during its most unsettled times in the '70s, the film deals with the inseparable life of Bikram and Bala, who grew from being small time, inconsequential coal thieves, to becoming the most powerful black marketing mafia-men.
The film tells the story of two happy-go-lucky renegades who came to be known as – 'Gunday'. The film will hit theatres on February 14.