Ranveer, Arjun, Priyanka's 'Gunday' trailer premieres at Dubai International Film Festival
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Polling stops in Pune booth due to faulty EVMs
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
The trailer of Yash Raj Films' forthcoming 'Gunday' was unveiled at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) in the presence of the movie's stars Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, along with director Ali Abbas Zafar.
The unveiling of the trailer was followed by an 'In Conversation with Gunday' session which included a discussion between the cast and crew on the making-of the film.
Here it is ! The big fat Theatrical Trailerof GUNDAY ! http://t.co/2GthzTkIMB— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) December 13, 2013
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra, screening of the trailer marked a key festival milestone as the first Indian Film to have its trailer premier
Based in Calcutta during its most unsettled times in the '70s, the film deals with the inseparable life of Bikram and Bala, who grew from being small time, inconsequential coal thieves, to becoming the most powerful black marketing mafia-men.
The film tells the story of two happy-go-lucky renegades who came to be known as – 'Gunday'. The film will hit theatres on February 14.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18