Ranveer Singh discharged from hospital
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh, who was diagnosed with dengue has recovered well, and was discharged from the hospital on Thursday (Octber 3).
Ranveer Singh has been advised complete rest for the next 15 days.
Though the 'Ram-Leela' actor's condition remained serious for a couple of days, but he is on the road to recovery.
Ranveer Singh was wearing a jacket, jeans and a cap as he made his way out of the hospital on Thursday evening.
The actor, who looked tired, waved to waiting media and fans outside the suburban hospital as he prepared to leave.
The 28-year-old actor had contracted an infection and high fever during the shoot in Durgapur, West Bengal of Ali Abbas Zafar's 'Gunday.'
Ranveer in a statement to the media said: "Your love & blessings have helped me fight this illness ! Thank you all for the warmth & wishes that helped me tide over my weakest hour.'
Despite being ill, Ranveer Singh continued shooting according to the schedule, as he did not want to cause any inconvenience and loss to the production.
Hospital sources were surprised that the actor continued to work despite his severe condition.
His illness has affected the promotions and dubbing of 'Ram-Leela'.
According to reports, the film's music launch has also been cancelled for now. The actor wants to return to the studios at the earliest.