Ranveer Singh to do film for 'OMG! Oh My God' director?
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR beat Mumbai Indians by 41 runs in IPL 7 opener
Actor Ranveer Singh is likely to do a film for 'OMG! Oh My God' fame director Umesh Shukla.
"There are few ideas that I have which I have discussed with Ranveer. The subject that I have, he suits perfectly, hence want to chose him. He has liked it too,"
Umesh told PTI.
Umesh was unwilling to share any other details about the project.
"If all goes well, the film will happen by next year," he said.
The director two other projects in hand.
In his film '102 Not Out', Amitabh Bachchan plays a 102-year-old man and Paresh Rawal plays his 75-year-old son. '102 Not Out' is based on a Gujarati play by the same name which has completed 300 shows and is still running.
His another film is 'All The Best', a comedy with Rishi Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan, the shooting for which is on.