Rape conviction poor in Bengal
Press Trust Of India : Mon Feb 04 2013, 00:34 hrs
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
In 2009-11, 7,010 rape cases were registered in the state, but only 381 people got convicted.