Rape: HC refers bail plea to acting chief justice
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Hearing the bail petition of Nasir Khan, one of the accused in the Park Street rape case, the Division Bench of Justice Kanwaljit Singh Ahluwallia and Justice Toufique Uddin on Tuesday referred the case to Acting Chief Justice K J Sengupta after differences of opinion cropped up.