Rape victims of Sutia find voice
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Poddar added that the recent incidents of violence against women in Barasat had been a matter of concern for all of them. "Stray incidents like these would grow into heinous crime and should be nipped in the bud. We are planning to send our members to sensitise people there and put up a Protibadi Manch there as well," he said.