Rape victims of Sutia find voice
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Poddar added that the recent incidents of violence against women in Barasat had been a matter of concern for all of them. "Stray incidents like these would grow into heinous crime and should be nipped in the bud. We are planning to send our members to sensitise people there and put up a Protibadi Manch there as well," he said.