Raqesh Vashisth replaces Karan Singh Grover in 'Qubool Hai'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Raqesh Vashisth is all set to play the lead in popular TV show 'Qubool Hai' after Karan Singh Grover was asked to leave the show for his alleged unprofessional behaviour.
The 35-year-old actor, who will now portray the character of Asad on the Zee TV show, is excited about the project.
"It's homecoming for me as my debut on television happened with 'Saat Phere' on Zee TV. 'Qubool Hai' is a hugely popular show worldwide and Asad is an enormously popular character. I'm happy that the creative team thought that I would be appropriate for the role.
"The year is ending on a very good note for me as my fans will see me all seven days! Karan (Singh Grover) has already wished me luck and I'm hoping that I can make a make a place in the hearts of the viewers also soon," Raqesh said in a
The creative team from the production house 4 Lions and the channel were unanimous in selecting Raqesh as the lead opposite Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) in the daily soap.
"He is handsome and good-looking and he looks amazing with
Zoya. The best and most important part is that he is known in
the industry for his professionalism' We're glad that he has
agreed to come on board," they said.
Raqesh will be seen in the new role from the beginning of the New Year.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express