Ratan Tata condoles Bal Thackeray's death
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Calling him a "strong leader" respected and admired by many, Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata on Saturday condoled the death of Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray.
"Mr Balasaheb Thackeray was a strong leader of his people ¿ respected and admired by many. He was outspoken but driven by his principles," Tata Sons Chairman Ratan N Tata said in a condolence message.
"My condolences go out to the members of his family. He has left his mark on Mumbai and Maharashtra, and will be missed by many," he added.