Ratan Tata condoles Bal Thackeray's death
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Calling him a "strong leader" respected and admired by many, Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata on Saturday condoled the death of Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray.
"Mr Balasaheb Thackeray was a strong leader of his people ¿ respected and admired by many. He was outspoken but driven by his principles," Tata Sons Chairman Ratan N Tata said in a condolence message.
"My condolences go out to the members of his family. He has left his mark on Mumbai and Maharashtra, and will be missed by many," he added.