Ratan Tata condoles Bal Thackeray's death
Calling him a "strong leader" respected and admired by many, Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata on Saturday condoled the death of Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray.
"Mr Balasaheb Thackeray was a strong leader of his people ¿ respected and admired by many. He was outspoken but driven by his principles," Tata Sons Chairman Ratan N Tata said in a condolence message.
"My condolences go out to the members of his family. He has left his mark on Mumbai and Maharashtra, and will be missed by many," he added.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi