Raveena Tandon gets taste of potholed roads of MP
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
After Hema Malini, Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon too has found out that a ride on the Madhya Pradesh roads is not so smooth.
Raveena, who travelled by road from Jhansi to Gwalior after visiting Khajuraho yesterday, said at a function here last night that the ride was quite bumpy.
The 38-year-old actress had been invited by Gwalior District Tourism Promotion Council to judge a fashion show, a part of the 'Gwalior Carnival'.