Raveena Tandon gets taste of potholed roads of MP
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
After Hema Malini, Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon too has found out that a ride on the Madhya Pradesh roads is not so smooth.
Raveena, who travelled by road from Jhansi to Gwalior after visiting Khajuraho yesterday, said at a function here last night that the ride was quite bumpy.
The 38-year-old actress had been invited by Gwalior District Tourism Promotion Council to judge a fashion show, a part of the 'Gwalior Carnival'.
Recently, Hema Malini, herself a BJP MP, had complained about bad roads between Gwalior and Datiya.