Raveena Tandon gets taste of potholed roads of MP
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
After Hema Malini, Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon too has found out that a ride on the Madhya Pradesh roads is not so smooth.
Raveena, who travelled by road from Jhansi to Gwalior after visiting Khajuraho yesterday, said at a function here last night that the ride was quite bumpy.
The 38-year-old actress had been invited by Gwalior District Tourism Promotion Council to judge a fashion show, a part of the 'Gwalior Carnival'.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words