Raveena Tandon gets taste of potholed roads of MP
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
After Hema Malini, Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon too has found out that a ride on the Madhya Pradesh roads is not so smooth.
Raveena, who travelled by road from Jhansi to Gwalior after visiting Khajuraho yesterday, said at a function here last night that the ride was quite bumpy.
The 38-year-old actress had been invited by Gwalior District Tourism Promotion Council to judge a fashion show, a part of the 'Gwalior Carnival'.
Recently, Hema Malini, herself a BJP MP, had complained about bad roads between Gwalior and Datiya.