Raveena Tandon gets taste of potholed roads of MP
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
After Hema Malini, Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon too has found out that a ride on the Madhya Pradesh roads is not so smooth.
Raveena, who travelled by road from Jhansi to Gwalior after visiting Khajuraho yesterday, said at a function here last night that the ride was quite bumpy.
The 38-year-old actress had been invited by Gwalior District Tourism Promotion Council to judge a fashion show, a part of the 'Gwalior Carnival'.
Recently, Hema Malini, herself a BJP MP, had complained about bad roads between Gwalior and Datiya.