RBI may cut lenders’ key debt ratio next fiscal year: Dy Guv
Reuters : Colombo, Sun Feb 03 2013, 03:40 hrs
- Telangana is India's 29th state as Rajya Sabha passes Bill amidst chaos
- Centre files petition in SC for review of its verdict on Rajiv Gandhi killers
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Supreme Court stops Tamil Nadu from freeing three Rajiv Gandhi killers
- Andhra: Three girls of a family abducted, set ablaze by uncle
As a result, India's bond yields rose to a near one-month high on Friday.