RBI nod sought to set up special bank: WHEF
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
The World Hindu Economy Forum (WHEF) today said that it has sought RBI's permission to set up a special bank "to promote Hindu economy".
"We have urged the RBI to allow us to set up a special bank to promote Hindu economy globally. Our aim is to create awareness among Indian traders and businessmen to strengthen the Hindu economy on a global scale," founder of World Hindu Economy Forum (WHEF) Swami Vigyayanand said here today.
"While we have received a positive response from Mauritius, our main aim is to get approval from the RBI.
"The contribution of Hindu community to the world economy from first century to 15th century was more than 35 per cent of the world GDP. However, it lost control of the means of production, trade and commerce when India was dominated by European powers," he added.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food