RBS offers wealth planning services
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
RBS Wealth division, a part of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, today announced the launch of wealth planning services in the country.
The service, which will offer solutions to clients to meet their long-term plans for structuring, protection and transmission of wealth, will complement the existing banking and investment services offerings, an RBS statement said.
"The wealth planning services that RBS will provide in India will include advice in the areas of succession planning, asset preservation, asset consolidation, and philanthropy," RBS India Managing Director for private banking Shiv Gupta said.
According to the bank, specialists with experience in the areas of trusts and fiduciary services, legal and tax advisory services, will provide services to the clients in multiple jurisdictions in India and irrespective of the location of their estates.