RBS offers wealth planning services
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
RBS Wealth division, a part of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, today announced the launch of wealth planning services in the country.
The service, which will offer solutions to clients to meet their long-term plans for structuring, protection and transmission of wealth, will complement the existing banking and investment services offerings, an RBS statement said.
"The wealth planning services that RBS will provide in India will include advice in the areas of succession planning, asset preservation, asset consolidation, and philanthropy," RBS India Managing Director for private banking Shiv Gupta said.
According to the bank, specialists with experience in the areas of trusts and fiduciary services, legal and tax advisory services, will provide services to the clients in multiple jurisdictions in India and irrespective of the location of their estates.