RBS offers wealth planning services
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
RBS Wealth division, a part of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, today announced the launch of wealth planning services in the country.
The service, which will offer solutions to clients to meet their long-term plans for structuring, protection and transmission of wealth, will complement the existing banking and investment services offerings, an RBS statement said.
"The wealth planning services that RBS will provide in India will include advice in the areas of succession planning, asset preservation, asset consolidation, and philanthropy," RBS India Managing Director for private banking Shiv Gupta said.
According to the bank, specialists with experience in the areas of trusts and fiduciary services, legal and tax advisory services, will provide services to the clients in multiple jurisdictions in India and irrespective of the location of their estates.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy