RCom to market Android devices for 2 yrs with 3G connection
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Reliance Communications (Rcom) today said it has entered into an exclusive partnership with Google to market all devices built on Android platform for two years in India with its 3G connection and other facilities.
"In line with the rapid growth of smartphones in the country, Reliance has collaborated with Google to catapult the change by providing new experience to device users in terms of speed, coverage and app (applications) ecosystem across segments," RCom's Group Head for Brand and Marketing Sanjay Behl said in a statement.
Sources privy to the deal said that RCom has made an initial commitment to invest between Rs 25-30 crore in promotions.
Through this collaboration RCom will offer an exclusive free 1GB usage per month 3G plan to all Android device users, the statement said.
RCom said that it will introduce expert customer care, carrier billing, exclusive applications and content in addition to Android experience zone at Reliance retail outlets across the country.
To reveal the distinctive affiliation between Reliance and Android, RCom has introduced the Reliance - Android "BLUE BOT" advertisement campaign across various platforms, the statement said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer