Real estate group showcases Kerala properties in Gujarat
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
A Bangalore-based real estate group on Saturday hosted a property exhibition where it hard sold housing and commercial projects in Kerala to the residents of Gujarat. Over 600 luxurious housing units located in urban centres like Kochi, Trivandrum, Trissur and Calicut were showcased mostly to 3.5 lakh Keralites living in Ahmedabad and Surat cities of the state.
"We are hosting such an exhibition for the first time in Gujarat. We see this as an opportunity to understand the Gujarat property market and come up with better offers," said Ajay Raj, marketing officer, Confident Group, which is one of the larger real estate groups having operations in south India.
A team of officials from the group are currently in the state to market the real estate projects. The group is offering houses two and three-bedroom-hall-kitchen luxurious apartments that cost between Rs 24 to 72 lakh. Other commercial projects belonging to the group are also on display at the two-day expo being held simultaneously in both Ahmedabad and Surat.
"Due to slack market conditions, we do not expect any immediate investment. However, this event is an attempt on our part to understand different consumer demands of the Keralite communities across different states and develop projects keeping those as our reference points," Raj told The Indian Express over the phone from Bangalore.