Reality show: In Public View
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: One more disaster under his watch, Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi resigns
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Jayanthi scuttled, Moily clears GM crop trials
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
- âNo one heard my side of story, I decided to go with familyâ
Five individuals to film their lives for a new reality show
They've danced till their feet bled, sung their hearts out, performed till they broke down — when it comes to reality television, contestants have dared the dare and grabbed their 15 minutes of fame. After reality shows such sa Roadies, Bigg Boss, Superdude, Crunch, Splitsvilla and Emotional Atyachaar, a new show on television is set to tweak the rules and present a new game.
Bindass is on with its brand new daily show, Video Wars. Based on a new format, the show has five contestants who will pit videos against each other. Each contestant will maintain a video dairy of their best candid moments taking blogging and "vlogging" to the next level. "The show will center around the lives of these individuals with a day-to-day video blog shot by themselves of the 'happenings' in their lives. Every week, the least popular contestant will be voted off. The voting will happen across social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter," says a Bindass channel spokesperson.
The contestants include Norden Sherpa, a choreographer and event manager based in Delhi. "I am loud, naughty and open about my sexual identity," he says. Also from the Capital is Damanjeet Grewal, a college student and a rebel without a cause. She is well-known for "getting into fights and speaking her mind".
Glen Saldanha from Mumbai a.k.a the ladies' man, is an aspiring radio jockey while Khushi Rajput is an acting aspirant in Mumbai. Completing this line-up of hopefuls is Sahiba Sawhney, a professional Latino dancer from Mumbai. "My goal is to teach the world the right Latin dance," she says.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight