Reality TV actress Dolly Bindra complains of threatening calls
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Reality TV show actress Dolly Bindra has filed a non-cognisable offence alleging that she received threatening calls, the police said today.
Bindra told cops that she received three phone calls from an unknown cellular phone number on Monday evening when the caller threatened to harm her seriously, a police officer at Malad police station said.
Subsequently, a non-cognisable complaint registered at the police station the officer said, adding that a probe is on.