Reality TV actress Dolly Bindra complains of threatening calls
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Reality TV show actress Dolly Bindra has filed a non-cognisable offence alleging that she received threatening calls, the police said today.
Bindra told cops that she received three phone calls from an unknown cellular phone number on Monday evening when the caller threatened to harm her seriously, a police officer at Malad police station said.
Subsequently, a non-cognisable complaint registered at the police station the officer said, adding that a probe is on.