Reality TV actress Dolly Bindra complains of threatening calls
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi has lowered the standard of political discourse in the country, says Chavan
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: KXIP set for another big total as Maxwell punishes SRH
Reality TV show actress Dolly Bindra has filed a non-cognisable offence alleging that she received threatening calls, the police said today.
Bindra told cops that she received three phone calls from an unknown cellular phone number on Monday evening when the caller threatened to harm her seriously, a police officer at Malad police station said.
Subsequently, a non-cognisable complaint registered at the police station the officer said, adding that a probe is on.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready