Reality TV actress Dolly Bindra complains of threatening calls
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
Reality TV show actress Dolly Bindra has filed a non-cognisable offence alleging that she received threatening calls, the police said today.
Bindra told cops that she received three phone calls from an unknown cellular phone number on Monday evening when the caller threatened to harm her seriously, a police officer at Malad police station said.
Subsequently, a non-cognisable complaint registered at the police station the officer said, adding that a probe is on.