Reality TV actress Dolly Bindra complains of threatening calls
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Reality TV show actress Dolly Bindra has filed a non-cognisable offence alleging that she received threatening calls, the police said today.
Bindra told cops that she received three phone calls from an unknown cellular phone number on Monday evening when the caller threatened to harm her seriously, a police officer at Malad police station said.
Subsequently, a non-cognisable complaint registered at the police station the officer said, adding that a probe is on.