Rebecca Ferguson's daughter likes One Direction
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Singer Rebecca Ferguson says her nine-year-old daughter Lillie May is a fan of One Direction and adores Harry Styles.
The 27-year-old British singer-songwriter, who dated band member Zayn Malik in the past, said the group have always been with May, and Styles has become one of her favourites,
"She (Lilly May) is a little bit of a fan, she loves Harry Styles, they used to play backstage in the corridors and him and her they just got on - but she is not a die hard fan," Ferguson said.
But the 'I Hope' singer said her children have started to listen to more indie and rap music, although she won't let them listen to explicit lyrics.
The singer, who also has an eight-year-old son Karl, no longer keeps in touch with Malik, 21, but would like to congratulate him on his recent engagement to Perrie Edwards.
"I don't really speak to him, so no not really (I haven't given him congratulations). I would if I had seen him, but I haven't spoken to him in years it has been a long time. It's been two years," she added.
Rebecca is now in a new relationship but she remains tight-lipped about her man's identity.