Record snow in Moscow; heaviest fall in 50 years
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Moscow, the Russian capital has been hit by record breaking 12 centimetre snowfall, disrupting flights and creating massive traffic snarls with forecasters warning that the unprecedented storm will rage till Friday.
Quoting Russian Emergency Centre, Itar-Tass reported that this was the heaviest snowfall in the city in the last 50 years.
The centre said in the past 24 hours, Moscow was experiencing continuous heavy snowfall creating a 12 centimetre white cover over the city.
More than 70 flights were disrupted by the unusual heavy snow with most of the airlines operating from Domodedovo airport running hours later.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words