- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
All the material which is released by Ajay is copyrighted. "The artistes should get their dues when we release their music. Also, I don't really believe in this concept of giving too much discounts or combine them as offers like 'get one free on purchase of one'. That is degrading the artiste," he adds.