Police file chargesheet in Reebok scam case
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Gurgaon police on Monday finally filed the chargesheet in a local court in the alleged Reebok scam. The police had named and arrested 12 accused in the case earlier.
After the initial arrest of five main accused, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) formed to probe the alleged†Reebok†scam†had arrested seven more persons later for their alleged role.
Police said that they had filed a 2,500-3,000 page chargesheet in a local court describing how the alleged scam was done.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within