Reese Witherspoon struggling to lose baby weight
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam Singh files nomination from Azamgarh; Third FIR against Giriraj Singh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH field first, Pathan comes in for Ishant
New mother Reese Witherspoon says getting back to her pre-baby weight is difficult.
The actress, who gave birth to son Tennessee James with husband Jim Toth two months ago, said she is finding it a struggle to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't know if I'm bouncing back. I'm slowly crawling back. You know, all of your joints feel wobbly, and your head is sort of confused. You just have to be gentle and patient with yourself and just sort of, you know... Slowly get back to your health," she said.
Witherspoon, 36, is smitten with Tennessee and recently gushed about what a "beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby" he is.
"We are parents that know the joy of having a beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby. That somehow heaven has opened up and delivered us an angel (who) looks adorable in every angle of an iPhone photo," she added.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready