Reese Witherspoon struggling to lose baby weight
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
New mother Reese Witherspoon says getting back to her pre-baby weight is difficult.
The actress, who gave birth to son Tennessee James with husband Jim Toth two months ago, said she is finding it a struggle to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't know if I'm bouncing back. I'm slowly crawling back. You know, all of your joints feel wobbly, and your head is sort of confused. You just have to be gentle and patient with yourself and just sort of, you know... Slowly get back to your health," she said.
Witherspoon, 36, is smitten with Tennessee and recently gushed about what a "beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby" he is.