Reese Witherspoon struggling to lose baby weight
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
New mother Reese Witherspoon says getting back to her pre-baby weight is difficult.
The actress, who gave birth to son Tennessee James with husband Jim Toth two months ago, said she is finding it a struggle to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't know if I'm bouncing back. I'm slowly crawling back. You know, all of your joints feel wobbly, and your head is sort of confused. You just have to be gentle and patient with yourself and just sort of, you know... Slowly get back to your health," she said.
Witherspoon, 36, is smitten with Tennessee and recently gushed about what a "beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby" he is.
"We are parents that know the joy of having a beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby. That somehow heaven has opened up and delivered us an angel (who) looks adorable in every angle of an iPhone photo," she added.