Reese Witherspoon struggling to lose baby weight
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
New mother Reese Witherspoon says getting back to her pre-baby weight is difficult.
The actress, who gave birth to son Tennessee James with husband Jim Toth two months ago, said she is finding it a struggle to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't know if I'm bouncing back. I'm slowly crawling back. You know, all of your joints feel wobbly, and your head is sort of confused. You just have to be gentle and patient with yourself and just sort of, you know... Slowly get back to your health," she said.
Witherspoon, 36, is smitten with Tennessee and recently gushed about what a "beautiful, brilliant, joyful, perfect baby" he is.