Rehman Malik clears air on Babri remark, says no comparison with 26/11, invites PM to Pak
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Ram Sene threatens to disrupt Pak match
Hindu outfit Sri Ram Sene has threatened to disrupt the India-Pakistan T20 match at in Bangalore on December 25, and asked the BJP government in Karnataka to refuse permission for the fixture.
"We will disrupt the match," Pramod Muthalik, the president of the outfit, said. He claimed that as many as 31 outfits have come together to oppose the match. "India has been making efforts to establish better ties with our neighbour but they have not yielded any results. Why support a country which nurtures terrorism," he said.
The activists of the protesting groups have already bought 600 tickets and will purchase 1,000 more to disrupt the match, Muthalik added.