Rehman Malik orders release of all Indian fishermen held in Pakistani jails
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has ordered the release of all Indian fishermen held in Pakistani jails. India released four Pakistanis, including a woman, from jail and who have now arrived in Lahore, reports The Express Tribune.