Reliance Capital Asset Management's Singapore arm crosses $1-bn AUM
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions
- Nandan Nilekani, Mohammad Kaif in Congressâs first list for 194 seats
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Kejriwal joins list of VIPs with âZâ category security
On the back of crossing the USD one-billion Assets Under Management (AUM) mark by its Singapore subsidiary, Reliance Capital Asset Management today said it plans to double its global assets portfolio in the next three years.
Reliance Capital AMC, Singapore (RCAMS) today said it has crossed USD 1 billion AUM milestone in its offshore funds, as of January 31. RCAM Singapore was launched in 2006.
"The USD 1-billion in AUM is a milestone for our Singapore operations. It reinforces our belief that India will continue to be an attractive investment destination for foreign investors.
"We see these AUMs growing multifold in the next few years, and Singapore will play a larger role in expanding our global footprint," said Reliance Capital AMC Chief Executive Sundeep Sikka said.
RCAM Singapore is the hub for the company's global operations and offers a well-rounded portfolio of fixed income, equity and alternate funds to its overseas investors.
RCAM altogether manages around USD 2 billion in AUMs from global investors across various funds, with a portfolio of long only, hedge and Shariah compliant funds.
The company has plans to double its AUM from international operations in the next three years, and the AUMs in Singapore are likewise expected to double in the next two years.
RCAM is the largest AMC in the country with an AUM of Rs 1,64,785 crore as of end December, across MFs, pension funds, managed accounts and hedge funds, under its 43 schemes comprising 21 equity-oriented schemes, 19 debt-oriented schemes, two exchange traded funds and one fund of funds in the country.
Mutual Funds target="_blank">Check for top funds
target="_blank">Check for top funds
- Priest Murder Case: Two more priests take narco test
- Nilekani gets Cong nod for B’lore South
- Independents, smaller parties throng Ralegan Siddhi for Hazare’s support
- 12 MPs retained as BJP announces first state list
- Modi’s Chai pe Charcha part II a women’s day out
- Thank God I am not killed in encounter, says Kejriwal