Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Oct-Dec quarter net profit up nearly 5 pc
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Reliance Industrial Infrastructure (RIIL) today reported a 4.84 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 6.28 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
RIIL, a Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Group company engaged in the business of setting up industrial infrastructure, had clocked Rs 5.99 crore net profit during the October-December quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.