Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Oct-Dec quarter net profit up nearly 5 pc
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Reliance Industrial Infrastructure (RIIL) today reported a 4.84 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 6.28 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
RIIL, a Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Group company engaged in the business of setting up industrial infrastructure, had clocked Rs 5.99 crore net profit during the October-December quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
Income from operations of the company rose to Rs 20.83 crore from Rs 15.15 crore a year ago. Shares of RIIL today settled at Rs 476.20 apiece, up 1.37 per cent in the BSE over their previous closing.