Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Oct-Dec quarter net profit up nearly 5 pc
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Reliance Industrial Infrastructure (RIIL) today reported a 4.84 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 6.28 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
RIIL, a Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Group company engaged in the business of setting up industrial infrastructure, had clocked Rs 5.99 crore net profit during the October-December quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
Income from operations of the company rose to Rs 20.83 crore from Rs 15.15 crore a year ago. Shares of RIIL today settled at Rs 476.20 apiece, up 1.37 per cent in the BSE over their previous closing.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer