Relief package not enough, but good: Governor
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Governor M K Narayanan on Friday said the Rs 500-crore relief package announced by the state government was not enough to help the duped investors. "Not enough, but it is a major effort," Narayanan replied when asked about the effectiveness of the step. He also sidestepped a question on whether a CBI inquiry was needed into the Saradha chit fund scam saying "several inquiries" were going on.