Religare Health launches critical illness and accident product
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Religare Health Insurance today launched a critical illness and personal accident product 'Assure' for the retail market customers.
"Assure offers a sum insured of up to Rs 1 crore, the highest among currently available critical illness products, along with an annual health check-up for the insured member, at no extra cost," Religare said in a statement.
The product with 'zero day survival period' assures full payout of the sum insured if the insured succumbs to an ailment without any condition for defined duration of survival, post diagnosis, it added.
"This is another step towards our core objective of encompassing the entire spectrum of health and allied needs of our evolving customer segment with firm focus on providing hassle-free and quality service," President and CEO Nitin Jain said in the statement.
Religare Health Insurance is a joint entity of Religare Enterprises, Union Bank of India and Corporation Bank.
The company operates out of 43 offices, servicing more than 8,00,000 people across more than 300 locations.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore