Religare sacks VP held for ‘molestation’
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Religare Finevest has sacked its vice president, G Krishnan, after he was arrested for allegedly molesting a manager of the company. Religare conducted an internal investigation into the matter before it removed Krishnan from his post.
In a statement, the company said, "We have terminated the services of vice president G Krishnan after conducting a thorough internal investigation. This action was taken after an employee of our company filed an FIR with Noida police, against Mr Krishnan, for sexual harassment in the office."