Religare sacks VP held for ‘molestation’
- Elections 2014 Live: TMC workers beat up poll officials in Bengal; Rahul attacks Modi over Adani link
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Religare Finevest has sacked its vice president, G Krishnan, after he was arrested for allegedly molesting a manager of the company. Religare conducted an internal investigation into the matter before it removed Krishnan from his post.
In a statement, the company said, "We have terminated the services of vice president G Krishnan after conducting a thorough internal investigation. This action was taken after an employee of our company filed an FIR with Noida police, against Mr Krishnan, for sexual harassment in the office."
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi