Religare sacks VP held for ‘molestation’
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Religare Finevest has sacked its vice president, G Krishnan, after he was arrested for allegedly molesting a manager of the company. Religare conducted an internal investigation into the matter before it removed Krishnan from his post.
In a statement, the company said, "We have terminated the services of vice president G Krishnan after conducting a thorough internal investigation. This action was taken after an employee of our company filed an FIR with Noida police, against Mr Krishnan, for sexual harassment in the office."
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held