Remixing 'Chammak Challo' was huge responsibility: DJ Khushi
- Supreme Court quashes President's rule in Arunachal Pradesh, restores Congress govt
- SC verdict historic, democracy has been protected: Nabam Tuki
- Arunachal verdict: SC has explained meaning of democracy to PM Modi, says Rahul Gandhi
- PM Modi rejects Smriti’s choice of CBSE chief, HRD to have no say
- Kashmir violence: One more succumbs to injuries, death toll reaches 35
Delhi-based DJ Khushi, who is the man behind the remixed version of hit song 'Chammak Challo' from Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Ra.One', says remixing the Akon track was a huge responsibility.
Khushi, 26, who has worked on a few film tracks in the past like 'Tum Mile', 'Main & Mrs Khanna', 'Kaminey' and 'De Dana Dan', says he did the club mix keeping in mind that it has to compliment the original score which is already a big hit.
"Remixing Chammak Challo was not just an amazing and an exciting experience but it also came with a lot of responsibility to make a track that compliments the song as it was already a big hit even before the release," he said.
The music is composed by duo Vishal Shekhar and SRK released the remix during the music launch of 'RA.One'. 'Chammak Challo' is the first ever Bollywood track sung by Senegalese American R&B star Akon.
- In the Northeast, an uneasy new alliance
- Telescope: On Kashmir, channels pulled in one direction, RSTV restored perspective
- A wide space has opened up for radicalisation in Kashmir
- An attack on vibrant Bangladesh
- Retreat Of Global Norms
- After Burhan Wani death protests, an illusion is shattered in Kashmir