Remo has not approached Madhuri for his film
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Remo D'Souza, who is one of the judges on the celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, had recently voiced a desire to cast dance diva Madhuri Dixit Nene in a film which he planned to make on the lines of V.Shantaram's dance fiesta, Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baaje and Navrang. When contacted the choreographer-turned-director said, "It is just a concept in my mind. I haven't even discussed it with Madhuriji."
At present, D'Souza is busy working on two projects. One is the action film produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Production, starring Sidharth Malhotra and the other is the sequel to the successful Any Body Can Dance: ABCD, which is scheduled to go on the floors by the end of the year. Prabhudheva will reprise the role of the dance teacher in the ABCD sequel and while the rest of the cast remains unchanged, there will be new additions in this film. As for the Dharma Productions' project, which will go on floors in September, D'Souza is busy finalising the rest of the cast for this action thriller.