Remo has not approached Madhuri for his film
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Remo D'Souza, who is one of the judges on the celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, had recently voiced a desire to cast dance diva Madhuri Dixit Nene in a film which he planned to make on the lines of V.Shantaram's dance fiesta, Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baaje and Navrang. When contacted the choreographer-turned-director said, "It is just a concept in my mind. I haven't even discussed it with Madhuriji."
At present, D'Souza is busy working on two projects. One is the action film produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Production, starring Sidharth Malhotra and the other is the sequel to the successful Any Body Can Dance: ABCD, which is scheduled to go on the floors by the end of the year. Prabhudheva will reprise the role of the dance teacher in the ABCD sequel and while the rest of the cast remains unchanged, there will be new additions in this film. As for the Dharma Productions' project, which will go on floors in September, D'Souza is busy finalising the rest of the cast for this action thriller.