Renee Zellweger dating Sheryl Crowe's ex
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
"Bridget Jones" star Renee Zellweger is reportedly dating singer Sheryl Crowe's ex-boyfriend, musician Doyle Bramhall II.
The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actress was spotted kissing Doyle at LAX airport and sources say the couple, who went to college together, are smitten with each other, reported Us magazine.
"They went to college together. It's going really well," a source said.
Doyle previously dated Crowe for two years after meeting on tour while he was her guitarist.
Zellweger's last serious relationship was with actor Bradley Cooper, but they split in March 2011, as she wanted marriage while he did not.
The actress was previously married to country singer Kenny Chesney, while Cooper was once wed to actress Jennifer Esposito.