Renee Zellweger dating Sheryl Crowe's ex
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
"Bridget Jones" star Renee Zellweger is reportedly dating singer Sheryl Crowe's ex-boyfriend, musician Doyle Bramhall II.
The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actress was spotted kissing Doyle at LAX airport and sources say the couple, who went to college together, are smitten with each other, reported Us magazine.
"They went to college together. It's going really well," a source said.
Doyle previously dated Crowe for two years after meeting on tour while he was her guitarist.
Zellweger's last serious relationship was with actor Bradley Cooper, but they split in March 2011, as she wanted marriage while he did not.