Repolling ordered in one booth of Tripura
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
The Election Commission has ordered re-polling in a polling station at Kakrabon-Salgarahconstituency in Gomati district as the EVM did not function properly on the day of February 14 assembly election in Tripura.
Sources in Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) office today said re-polling was ordered in 36 number polling station of the constituency where voting would start tomorrow from 7 am and would continue till 4 pm. All arrangements for re-polling was completed, sources said.