Resemblance to actual women is accidental
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Sony, at least, lives in the present. Serial characters dress like young people do and, sometimes, live in small flats. These shows began with great promise: a young woman and a much older man in love (Kuch Toh Log Kahenge), middle-class sisters and their young families in a city (Parvarrish), Mona and Pradeep's broken marriage (Kya Hua Tera Vaada), and the unusual love story of Mr Kapoor and Priya in (Bade Achche). But in Parvarrish, the wife serves her entire family before she eats, she will not sing at a function without her husband's permission; and Mona who was poised for a promising new relationship, steps back because of Pradeep (so he has to die and the serial take a 10-year leap forward).
Resemblance to any actual people, situations is entirely accidental. Is there anyone who will get real in 2013?
- One card for Metro, DTC and cluster buses gets Lt-Governor’s green light
- Tech graduate shoots at man ‘talking loudly’
- Gun attack kills 3 in eastern Ukraine, breaks Easter truce
- ED acting at behest of PC: Bengal govt
- Delhi policemen beaten up in Pataudi village
- J&K cops leave poll staff ‘stuck in snow, fly away with EVMs’