Respect Hrithik, Sussanne Roshan's privacy, urges Abhishek Bachchan
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan must be given privacy to sort out their issues, said Abhishek Bachchan who has been a close friend to the couple.
"If you read the statement, Hrithik Roshan has requested his privacy to be respected and that is exactly what we should do. We should respect that privacy and give them strength during this trying time," said Abhishek.
"I really feel that it will be wonderful if the media backs off and let them do what they wish to. It is very nice that he has issued a statement, his request for privacy should be respected. I will do so and so should you all," Abhishek Bachchan told PTI.
Abhishek's reaction comes after Hrithik Roshan issued a statement recently announcing the split from wife Sussanne.
The couple married in December 2000 and have two children named Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express