Respect Hrithik, Sussanne Roshan's privacy, urges Abhishek Bachchan
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan must be given privacy to sort out their issues, said Abhishek Bachchan who has been a close friend to the couple.
"If you read the statement, Hrithik Roshan has requested his privacy to be respected and that is exactly what we should do. We should respect that privacy and give them strength during this trying time," said Abhishek.
"I really feel that it will be wonderful if the media backs off and let them do what they wish to. It is very nice that he has issued a statement, his request for privacy should be respected. I will do so and so should you all," Abhishek Bachchan told PTI.
Abhishek's reaction comes after Hrithik Roshan issued a statement recently announcing the split from wife Sussanne.
The couple married in December 2000 and have two children named Hrehaan and Hridhaan.