Responsibility remains to protect and take care of Hrehaan, Hridhaan: Sussanne Roshan
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Though superstar Hrithik Roshan and wife Sussanne have decided to part ways, the interior designer says their responsibility remains to protect and take care of their two kids.
Roshan, 39, and Sussanne, 35, who were childhood sweethearts, tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year courtship. They have two children -Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
"We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that," Sussanne said in a statement here.
She appealed to media to grant them privacy at this delicate moment.
"Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family," she said.
Earlier, Hrithik had issued a statement stating, "My wife has decided to separate from me and end 17 year relationship".