Responsibility remains to protect and take care of Hrehaan, Hridhaan: Sussanne Roshan
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: KXIP win toss, elect to bowl first
Roshan, 39, and Sussanne, 35, who were childhood sweethearts, tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year courtship. They have two children -Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
"We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that," Sussanne said in a statement here.
She appealed to media to grant them privacy at this delicate moment.
"Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family," she said.
Earlier, Hrithik had issued a statement stating, "My wife has decided to separate from me and end 17 year relationship".