Restaurant waitress serves nude to celebrate last night on job!
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
A New York waitress at trendy Bushwick pizza place Roberta's waited tables in nude to celebrate her last shift at the restaurant on Friday night.
The mystery server wore nothing except for a pair of ankle-high black boots and ripped fishnet stockings as she paraded in front of patrons shortly before closing time, the New York Daily News reported.
The message "Peace out" was scrawled on her back in black marker.
Harlem resident Vicky Oyomba said that said she and her date figured something was up when they walked in at around 9 pm and saw several waitresses wearing black bob-style wigs.
They were told by a waitress that the wigs were in honour of a co-worker who was leaving.
Sometime around midnight, Oyomba said a loud cheer erupted in the restaurant.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully