Result: iGate Q4 net jumps 110%
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
iGate Q4 net jumps 110%
New York: NASDAQ-listed iGate has said its net income more than doubled to $32.2 million in the October-December quarter of 2012. This is against net income of $15.3 million in the year-ago period.
"It is not a great quarter from revenue perspective but a stellar one from net income perspective. Our corporate restructuring programme has helped us immensely in increasing our net income," CEO Phaneesh Murthy said.
Essar Ports Q3 net doubles
Mumbai: Essar Ports' consolidated net profit more than doubled to Rs 90.42 crore in the third quarter of the current fiscal on higher income. The company had clocked Rs 44.98 crore net profit during the October-December quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing. Income from operations grew to Rs 365.97 crore, from Rs 271.98 crore during the October-December quarter of the last fiscal.
Federal Bank Q3 net up 4%
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within