Result: RComís net down 43.3%
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
RCom's net down 43.3%
MUMBAI: Reliance Communications on Wednesday reported a 43.3 per cent dip in its net profit at Rs 105 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. The company had reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 186 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Total income of the company, however, rose 5 per cent to Rs 5,301 crore as compared to Rs 5,055 crore in the same quarter last year, the company said in a statement.
Syndicate Bank Q3 net up 50%
MUMBAI: Syndicate Bank on Wednesday reported 50.38 per cent growth in net profit at Rs 508.49 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. The bank had a net profit of Rs 338.12 crore in the October-December quarter of last fiscal. Total Income has increased to Rs 4,489.90 crore during the third quarter, from Rs 4,214.35 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, the public sector bank said in a BSE filing. Interest income grew by over 6 per cent to Rs 4,220.59 crore.
Novartis Q3 net down 24%
new delhi: Drug firm Novartis India has said its net profit declined by 24.28 per cent to Rs 29 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012, primarily due to higher expenses.
Sun TV Q3 net up 13.1%
Chennai: Sun TV Network has reported 13.1 per cent jump in net profits at Rs 189.88 crore for the third quarter ending December 31, 2012. The Kalanithi Maran-owned company had reported net profits of Rs 167.88 crore during the corresponding period of previous year. Total income from operations for the third quarter ending December 31, 2012 rose to Rs 485.86 crore.
Ajanta Pharma net up 76%
New Delhi: Ajanta Pharma has reported 75.95 per cent increase in net profit to Rs 32.57 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012, mainly on robust sales. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 18.51 crore for the corresponding period previous fiscal. Net sales of the company rose to Rs 225.68 for the quarter under consideration from Rs 164.52 crore for the same period last fiscal, Ajanta Pharma said in a BSE filing.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held