Retail inflation for farm workers up at 11.33%
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Retail inflation for farm workers in December touched 11.33 per cent due to increase in prices of rice, bajra, ragi, fish fresh, onion and other items.
The same for rural labourers was 11.31 per cent in December, according to an official release. "Point to point rate of inflation based on the CPI-AL and CPI-RL increased from 10.31 per cent and 10.47 per cent in November 2012 to 11.33 per cent and 11.31 per cent in December 2012," the release said.
Inflation based on food index of CPI-AL and CPI-RL are 11.59 per cent and 11.90 per cent respectively during December, 2012, it added.