Retd Army Major suffers from mania, says family
Judicial remand of Chaudhary extended
THE chief judicial magistrate (CJM), Bhawna Jain, on Saturday extended the judicial custody of prime accused in the Jyoti murder case, Ram Kumar Chaudhary, and three other accused till March 23.
The remands were executed after the appearance of Chaudhary and three other accused before the court through video-conferencing. Counsel for the accused, Amandeep Bindra, said that the judicial remand of Ram Kumar Chaudhary and other persons Dharmpal, Gurmeet and Paramjeet was extended upto March 23.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties