Retired IAS officer gets 5 yrs jail for amassing illegal wealth
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
It had said that he and his family members had invested around Rs 3.73 lakh in FDs/NSCs/NSS. Besides that, a large number of valuable gift items, including silverware, expensive glass items, costly pens and crockery had also been recovered.
Malaichamy, who was holding the post of managing director of Delhi Khadi and Village Industries Board, was given an additional charge of Election Commissioner in 2001 after the approval by the lieutenant governor, Delhi.