Retired IAS officer gets 5 yrs jail for amassing illegal wealth
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
It had said that he and his family members had invested around Rs 3.73 lakh in FDs/NSCs/NSS. Besides that, a large number of valuable gift items, including silverware, expensive glass items, costly pens and crockery had also been recovered.
Malaichamy, who was holding the post of managing director of Delhi Khadi and Village Industries Board, was given an additional charge of Election Commissioner in 2001 after the approval by the lieutenant governor, Delhi.