Review: Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: One more disaster under his watch, Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi resigns
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Jayanthi scuttled, Moily clears GM crop trials
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
- âNo one heard my side of story, I decided to go with familyâ
The plot that takes two interminable hours to unfold features aimless 'bhais' doing 'filmi bhaigiri' ('tu mera right hand kaise banega, ja pehle usko udaa kar aa'), smarmy would-be employers preying upon innocent young girls, and a lead pair who think eating 'anda bhurji' in rundown Irani cafes is the height of excitement.
I believe Oberoi has it in him. Because when he is in earnest, he is an actor that can be watched. But he needs a much better film.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight