Review panel on land laws calls for allowing owners to join small plots
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
"This will help in encouraging people to create stilt parking in residential plots. Municipal officials had sent this recommendation to the Lieutenant-Governor for consideration earlier,'' the official said.
Some modifications in public and semi-public facilities have also been recommended. "In case of plots allotted to political parties by the government land housing agencies, up to 15 per cent of maximum floor area ratio may be utilised for residential use,'' the recommendations state.