Review panel on land laws calls for allowing owners to join small plots
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
"This will help in encouraging people to create stilt parking in residential plots. Municipal officials had sent this recommendation to the Lieutenant-Governor for consideration earlier,'' the official said.
Some modifications in public and semi-public facilities have also been recommended. "In case of plots allotted to political parties by the government land housing agencies, up to 15 per cent of maximum floor area ratio may be utilised for residential use,'' the recommendations state.