Review panel on land laws calls for allowing owners to join small plots
- Narendra Modi to contest from Varanasi, Rajnath from Lucknow
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- MH370 continued flying for 6 hours, could have gone towards Kazakhstan or south of Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
"This will help in encouraging people to create stilt parking in residential plots. Municipal officials had sent this recommendation to the Lieutenant-Governor for consideration earlier,'' the official said.
Some modifications in public and semi-public facilities have also been recommended. "In case of plots allotted to political parties by the government land housing agencies, up to 15 per cent of maximum floor area ratio may be utilised for residential use,'' the recommendations state.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy